Our office is currently open and following social distancing measures. In order to ensure we aren’t overcrowding, we recommend scheduling an appointment by phone, email, or the tour scheduling feature on this website. Current residents can use the scheduler in the Resident Portal. In accordance with the County’s mask regulations, facial coverings are required in our office and in public places around our community. Thank you!
As a Vic Village resident, you’ll have access to the amenities at both North and South!
Stay healthy with on-site 24-hour fitness amenities. Check out our state-of-the-art health and wellness center, build muscle in our crossfit gym, or use our yoga room and spin studio. Exercise has been proven to be helpful in reducing the stress associated with a vigorous academic schedule.
Your community is important and so is building friendships with your neighbors. Enjoy monthly resident events like Free Food Friday, grill-outs, and more! Kick back in our outdoor patio area overlooking Central Campus, with a big screen TV and fire pit. Prepare for exams in our study lounges with Starbucks coffee or print off an assignment on your way to class in our technology lounge.
• NEW! Penthouse Skylounge (South)
• NEW! Game Room (South)
• 10th Floor Outdoor Patio w/ Firepit (North)
• 11th Floor Overlook Lounge (North)
• Onsite Garage Parking (South Only!)
• Technology Lounge (North & South)
• Study Rooms (North & South)
• Free Printing (North & South)
• Full Size Fitness Center (North)
• NEW! Crossfit Gym (South)
• Fitness Studio (North)
• Bike Storage (North)
• Vending Machines (North & South)
• Water Bottle Refill Station (North & South)
• Amazon Hub Lockers (North)
• Keyless Entry Option (North & South)
• Security Patrol
The Brown Jug
Pizza House/Garage Bar
Oasis Mediterranean Grill
Beeq Downtown A2
The State Theatre
At Vic Village South you get one of the best locations possible! We’re located roughly 30 steps from the entrance to The Diag and only one block from Ross. You can't get anything closer to campus and still be off-campus than you can at Vic!